Steve Barduson’s experience has included religious, commercial, educational, government and hospitality projects encompassing all aspects of the architectural process from master planning, conceptual design through construction document supervision and field construction administration.
As Principal in Charge of comprehensive services for Barduson Architects, Steve provides architecture, illustration, planning, programming, schematic design, detail design, construction documents, construction administration and interiors services.
Prior to the creation of Barduson Architects, Steve worked as project designer and manager for several firms including DMJM, Lendrum Design Group, and Robert Schill Architects in Phoenix, and Pierce, Goodwin, Alexander and Linville in Dallas, Texas.
Steve’s professional qualifications are outlined below. His experience is outlined on the Projects page.
The Ahwatukee Foothills News recently published articles about Steve and his recent project for Mountain Park Church.
Read more about Steve and how he works.
- Master of Theology (ThM.) with Honors, Dallas Theological Seminary, May 1992.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.),Magna Cum Laude – Outstanding Graduate,College of Architecture and Environmental Design, Arizona State University, May 1985.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Interfaith Forum on Religion, Art and Architecture (IFRAA)
- LEED Accredited ProfessionalUS Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Board of Servant Leaders, Mountain Park Community Church
- Former Ahwatukee Foothills YMCA Board Member, Executive Committee Member
- Architect: Arizona Registration Number 21892 May 1988
“I don’t want to gain the whole world and lose my soul.” – Toby Mac